- You could have your baby born drug-free, alert and looking right into your eyes?
- You could *Enjoy* childbirth?
- You could feel fully prepared for the greatest adventure of your life?
Now You Can!
Hypnobabies® Childbirth Hypnosis classes in convenient Eagle Rock are taught by a Hypnotherapist with special certifications in medical hypnosis. Stephanie's love for the program makes it fun. One recent Los Angeles Hypnomom says Stephanie's style is "very natural & comfortable, which made for a great class environment."
HypnobabiesLA childbirth education classes meet on the East Side of Los Angeles, near Glendale, Pasadena, Silver Lake, Los Feliz and Hollywood. If you need an instructor on the West Side, see the note at the end of this page.
"Couldn't have done it without you [Stephanie]... Birthing was such a fantastic experience. I wish everyone could have that kind of loving experience. I so don’t get it – all those horrible stories and jokes about birthing. It doesn’t have to be that way!"
(see more of this family's birth story on our Testimonials page.)
HYPNOBABIES ON THE NEWS:
Everything you need for complete childbirth education....
Hypnobabies offers complete prenatal education covering nutrition, exercise, common medical interventions and stages of birth. You'll also learn great tips for becoming an empowered consumer of medical services -- getting the expert help and advice you need without being intimidated.
Los Angeles Hypnobabies classes combine complete childbirth education with our highly successful "Eyes Open" hypnosis techniques. You'll discover how easy and fun it can be to listen to scripts and CDs while entering a state of deep relaxation. You'll be amazed at how effective hypno-anesthesia can be -- these same techniques help folks who are allergic to drugs go through major surgeries completely drug-free. Dads or partners who participate also learn hypnosis cues -- their voices and touch become signals for deep relaxation as they bond with both mom and baby.
What kind of moms are hypnomoms? Any woman who wants to have the healthiest and most natural birth possible, while feeling comfortable and well-prepared. Who wants to be a hypnodad? Any man who's ever seen a movie where labor involves a woman yelling, "You did this to me!" Isn't it nice to know birth doesn't have to be that way?
Here's happy hypnobaby Kahlo, with his mom Aja. They graduated from Hypnobabies Los Angeles in August, 2010.
While we help you experience most natural birth possible, our techniques help moms have amazing births under many different circumstances. Most of our births are at hospitals, and the tools are as valuable there as at home births or birthing centers.
Single moms and couples look forward to classes. You can become more CONFIDENT about your birth when you:
- Learn how fear and negative expectations can cause pain in childbirth
- Learn how hypnosis works, and that ALL hypnosis is SELF-hypnosis
- Learn how to create natural anesthesia using "only" the power of your mind
- Learn how mom can stay healthy and low risk through nutrition, and prepare for birth with prenatal exercises
- Learn about your options for birthing
- Create a written plan that lists your birth preferences
- Participate in a Hypnobabies birth rehearsal practice session
- Experience the joy of bonding with your baby, as you enjoy practicing your hypnosis scripts together
Classes meet once a week for three hours. The six-week program offers 18 hours of class time -- more than any other such program.
Call any time for more information. Click here to learn when the next class is starting.
Email: stephanie@VossHypnotics.com. Call: (323) 478-1920
* Looking for a class closer to the Venice, Santa Monica or Westwood areas of Los Angeles County, California? I highly recommend my three westside colleagues:
Find them at the Los Angeles Hypnobabies Team website when you click HERE.
For other Hypnobabies classes near you, please visit the main Hypnobabies site Find-A-Class Page HERE.